- The drive JP-280 is a compactly built, not explosion-proof, internally ventilated universal motor that is our top seller for aggressive media in the chemical and the galvanic industry beside JP-180.
- This handy, very robust and powerful motor can be used to drive the suction tubes of drum pumps. In this combination it is suitable for many thin liquid and slightly viscous, neutral, aggressive and non-flammable liquids (max 1,000 mPas). Its sophisticated, technically clear structure ensures an efficient and safe use when transferring a wide range of media.
- The drum pump motor is characterized not only by its light weight (3,8 kg) but also by its elegant design and ease of use. The non-stationary and stationary usable drive is particularly suitable for intermittent operation. As internally ventilated motor it has an optimal air cooling, low noise and ensures high operational safety and long lifetime.
- The motor housing made of polypropylene ensures a high chemical resistance when aggressive vapours of acids and alkalies are present.
- The standard in the on/off switch integrated low voltage release is intended to prevent an uncontrolled start of the drum pump motor after a power failure or voltage drop and thus guarantees maximum safety.
- The flow rate of the media to be pumped can be regulated by an optionally available speed control that is integrated in the motor handle. Therefore the flow rate can be adjusted to the needs of the user.
The JP-280 is available in the following variants:
**Please note this item is a special order product and delivery could be 5-10 days from date of order**
- JP280-PP: This kit comes with a Polyropylene uptake pipe (available in both 1000mm and 1200mm options), 2m PVC Hose and Polypropylene Nozzle .
- JP280-ALU: This kit comes with an Aluminium uptake pipe (1000mm), 2m Mineral Oil Hose and Aluminium Nozzle.
- JP280-PVDF: This kit comes with a PVDF (Polyvinylidene Difluoride) uptake pipe (available in 1000mm or 1200mm options), 2m Multi-Purpose Chemical Hose and PVDF Nozzle.