The Industry's First Continous Duty Fuel Transfer Pump. The Future of Fuel Transfer is Here......Benefits of the Nextec:
Click Here For The NX3205E Data SheetTechnical Information of the Nextec:
- The Fill-Rite Nextec pumps do more than any other DC pumps can do, it works on ANY voltage between 12v and 24v. It is a continous duty pump, an industry first, with a flow rate of 100 litres per minute. That flow rate means you can pump 6m3 of fuel per hour, every hour!
- The pump comes with an easy to connect power cable which is a quick connect cable, no electrician required to install and set up.
- The Nextec pumps are light, durable and reliable. The pump comes with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Alarms on the pump indicate if there is a problem, and also where there is a problem.
- Fully ATEX rated to comply with new DSEAR regulations.
- Continuous duty for fuel transfer.
- 25 gpm / 95 lpm.
- 12 to 24V DC.
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, biodiesel up to B20, E15, kerosene, mineral spirits.
- Intelligent tones - indicate where attention is needed.
- Lower amp draw - save battery power and pump life.
- Lighter - great for mobile tanks, even aluminum.
- 1 1/4" BSPP Inlet .
- 1" BSPP Outlet.
- 2" BSPT Bung Mount.
- Auto power down - after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Magnetic switch - smooth and field replaceable.
- Removable power cord - convenient and safe.
- Improved suction lift - variable speed motor adjusts to load.
- Foot Mount & Horizontal Ports.
- Audible Alarms.
- Includes pump and 20' (6m) power cord.
*3-5 Working Days Lead Time on This Item*